Thursday, February 22, 2007

A large house seemingly in the middle of the street and shadowing the
whole neighborhood. Even the streetlight retreats it's influence.
This ominous structure is very familiar to the whole neighborhood yet
if you ask, no one can seem to tell you exactly where it is located.

Many people come and go this structure yet none are recognized, or even
seen in the process, yet somehow all seems normal.

Some nights the dim light sheds inaudible voices of every kind of mood
and tone. I am sure the source is the structure but cannot in confidence
point it out. The general mood of the tone is that of intrigue.

Anyone of us can easily approach this neighborhood anomaly. We are in
no fear, yet, somehow we avoid it and during casual discourse no re-
solution of it's existence seems necessary. In fact, it seems trivial
even writing about it.

I, however am of a nature to examine that of which others find unworthy
of interest.

So! Now that I have taken interest I feel that I am known, and I am
afraid. My petty insights may yet be my undoing and I seek protection
in casual discourse. I must prove that I am of no interest and try to
fade back into the neighborhood.

Sorry, I do not know where it is located.

No comments: