Saturday, February 10, 2007

Liberal Hunting

There's he is! Yea! Right fucking there! Wait! Oh yea! There he is! Little to the... BINGO! Oh he's a tricky bastard. Thought I saw him before but wasn't sure till he turned sideways. HA HA! In my cross hairs now you weasel sombitch! Uh oh! There he goes! Shit! Can't see em now he's facing me. Should a popped his weasel ass when I had the chance. Too late now. Ah for cryin out loud I wasn sure. Chameleon bastard impersonating my friends and neighbors. I'm the one with a gun, sittin out in the open under a glaring neon light and this suicidal survivalist bastard carries around his own bushes and shadows, Struts where he pleases pissin everybody off. What a fucking hoot. Pops out of nowhere and flips me off and disappears before I can even take aim. I need some new fucking wire I think he likes the stuff I'm usin. One time I was sure I would get him but wasn't locked and loaded. The mother fucker hopped my wire, ran up and handed me some ammo. I couldn't shoot em so close and in front of the kids! And he wouldn't fucking leave till I fell asleep. Glad my grand daddy ain here ta see this shit. He'd shoot us both

No comments: